The SIMPLE platform will be developed in the framework of the European project FEDeRATED, co-funded by the European Commission’s CEF programme. This project is based on the need to develop an innovative data exchange infrastructure to enable the connectivity of all operators and public authorities in the supply chain.
The key elements to achieve this infrastructure are interconnectivity, the creation of open technological solutions, the modelling of business processes, the adoption of best practices or the resolution of bottlenecks such as lack of semantic interoperability, data scarcity in many companies and public administrations, technical incapacities, organisational aspects and legal and design restrictions. These problems prevent end-users from connecting to established operational systems in enterprises or from providing the necessary flexibility to enterprises and authorities to meet users’ needs.
The scope of the work to be carried out by Fundación Valenciaport on the SIMPLE platform includes the following tasks:
- Support to the Director of the State Ports Contract in the monitoring and control of the execution of the contract.
- Establishment of a map of risks associated with the execution of the contract.
- Technical accompaniment in all the follow-up meetings.
- Preparation of pre-meeting documentation, preparation of presentations, preparation of calls and proposed agendas, taking of minutes and supervision of the minutes prepared by the SIMPLE contractor.
- Continuous and exhaustive monitoring of the execution of the SIMPLE contract.
- Executive summaries
- proposal of possible penalties to be imposed on the successful tenderer
- Search for new mechanisms to ensure the sustainability of the SIMPLE platform.
- Quality control, monitoring of deliverables and identification and management of risks.
- Permanent reporting to State Ports and incident management.
- Monthly review of compliance with the service level measurement indicators.
- To keep Puertos del Estado permanently informed of all incidents that may be detected in the performance of the monitoring function of the execution of the SIMPLE contract and to make, to this end, the recommendations deemed appropriate to resolve such incidents.