Course title: II. ed. Innovation and digitisation of the Logistics-Port Sector
Date: 13 Janury 2023 - 9 July 2023
Timetable: Friday 16:00-21:00 | Saturday 9:00-14:00
Attracting, training and supporting existing talent to implement Industry 4.0 in the Spanish port-logistics sector is the main objective of this pioneering programme that aims to involve and benefit not only the Spanish port-logistics community in general, but also the entire ecosystem of companies that are part of it and, even more, to enter global innovation hubs.
The current context has highlighted the need to train managers and middle management in the trends and technologies that are going to influence and have an impact on logistics-port activity, especially in these verticals:
- Digitalisation of processes and intelligent platforms.
- Logistics efficiency in the infrastructural, operational or service provision areas.
- Environmental sustainability and energy.
- Safety and security.
Who it is aimed at
Professionals in the port-logistics sector
Experienced professionals with a high teaching capacity, belonging to Port Authorities, Universities, Public Administrations and private companies in the logistics-port sector.
Total hours: 220
Number of places: 30
- In cash:3.000€
- Payment in instalments:
- First instalment: 1.600€ (January)
- Four monthly instalments: 350€ (February-May)
- A university degree is required. Exceptionally, the Management may consider access to professionals without a university degree who have proven experience of more than three years in a field related to the programme and accredit legal requirements for university studies. Students enrolled under these conditions will only be able to obtain a Certificate of Achievement for the studies completed but will not be eligible to obtain the Postgraduate Degree.
- In addition, each student must provide a photocopy or scanned image of their identity card or passport and university degree when registering.
- Brief curriculum vitae.